Auto Insurance that meets your needs & budget
As an independent auto insurance agency, Affordable Insurance Service has your interests in mind and can shop the entire market for the best car insurance to fit your needs. Nothing can interrupt your life faster than an accident. Get the auto coverage you need to feel safe, stay legal, and all within your budget.
- Liability coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Uninsured & underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection
- Roadside coverage
- Rental reimbursement coverage
- Property damage liability
We understand your situation: new drivers, accidents, lapse in coverage, no problem.
We can help you with:
- Insurance Discounts
- Lapse in Coverage Assistance
- Tickets or Accidents on Record
- SR-22 Insurance
- Non Owner Insurance
- DUI / DWI
- Ride Share Driver
- Commercial Auto
North Carolina Minimum Automobile Insurance Coverage
Accidents can have devastating effects on your health both physically and financially. North Carolina state laws requires minimum levels of coverage to ensure that medical and repair bills don’t bankrupt accident victims.
If you are found to be at fault for an accident, your insurance company will pay at least what’s shown below. If you are not at fault, your bills will be covered by the other driver’s insurance, or, by your own uninsured motorist policy.
NC Basic Car Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is often referred to as 30/60/25 coverage with 30/60 UM limits.
- $30,000 bodily injury per person
- $60,000 bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 property damage per accident