Home Insurance that protects
Home Insurance covers your property in case of fire, theft, bad weather, and accidents. The level of coverage for homeowners insurance can depend on many factors including type of construction, age, deductibles and more.
- Damage to House or Other Structures
- Destruction of Personal Property
- Living Expenses in the Event of Disaster
- Personal Liability
- Medical Expense
- Flood Insurance
Why do you need home insurance coverage?
Homeowners Insurance may provide coverage for many situations including:
- Replacement or Damage due to fire or natural disasters
- Water Damage (leaky roofs, pipes, floods)
- Liability protection from suits due to to injury to a guest in your home
- Reimbursement for repairs or losses due to vandalism or theft
- Your financial institution or loan will require insurance coverage